How to Apply
Submit the following information to Child Care Services to see if you qualify for services:
Once your Waitlist Application is received, CCS will determine if you are eligible. If you are eligible for the waiting list, you will be mailed an approval letter. When funds become available, we will send you a notification informing you to contact our office within 5 days.
To maintain your place on the waiting list, you must update your status every 60 days. To update your name on the waiting list or report any changes that have occurred to your household since submitting your application complete the waitlist update form or call our office at 325-795-4283.
In order to expedite the application, please submit the following information within 15 days of the date on your approval letter:
*providing the information is voluntary
- Verification of income. (Keep your check stubs!)
- Verification of child support income for households with children under the age of 18 who have an absent parent. Submit documentation of reasonable efforts to establish paternity when necessary; and/or documentation of child support on an ongoing basis, or documentation of efforts to enforce child support from the absent parent.
- Verification of higher education/training enrollment attendance.
- Verification of veteran’s status, if applicable.
- Copies of birth certificates of dependent children in the household.
- *Social Security Card copies for household members.
- Proof of legal guardianship of a child or children, if applicable